Stage 4 Lockdown: YES! We're still Open for Deliveries & Contactless Collection
Current as of
UPDATE: Stage 4 Restrictions in Melbourne - 6th August 2020
- YES! We will continue to offer Delivery & Click & Collect services through Stage 4
- You can place your order Online 24x7 or by Phone. We will be providing phone support during the following times:
- Mon-Fri: 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Saturday: 9:00AM-3:00PM
- Sunday: 10:00AM-3:00PM
- Online: 24x7
: Extended Delivery Zones during Lockdown 2
- As of July 20th we've added an additional 150 paid delivery locations across Melbourne's East, South East, CBD, & Northern Eastern Suburbs, and all of the Mornington Peninsula starting as low $9.95.
- You can check the delivery page for more details or check the Postcode on the Cart page.
NOTE: Second Melbourne lockdown effective midnight 8 July 2020 + Mandatory Masks
- Yes! We're still open and follow very strict social distancing, hygiene habits & mandatory use of masks for staff and customers (for contactless collections) and when delivering.
- We will continue to offer our “Contactless” Flower Delivery service to minimise contact and our drivers will be wearing masks. You can select this on the Cart page (details below).
- We use our own drivers for most deliveries and for those extra busy days we will only use reliable and hygienic drivers that we trust and that comply with the mandatory use of masks and all hygiene processes.
- We've already demonstrated a very safe and successful delivery service during the March-May 2020 lockdown so we have a high level of experience in this area.
- Note: Same Day Delivery "cut off" times are 1PM for most suburbs Mon-Fri and 12PM Saturdays, with an 11:00AM cut off for the Mornington Peninsula. Some exclusions due to Public Holidays may apply.
- Order Online selecting "Contactless" on the Cart Page as part of Step 4. If ordering via Phone or In Store simply make this request at the time of ordering.
- We’ll deliver the flowers to requested address. We'll knock or ring the door bell, and then leave the flowers in a safe, dry place as close to the door as possible.
- You will receive an email notification when the delivery has arrived (please ensure your email address is correct when placing orders).
- If you would like to have us Call or Text the receiver that we have arrived you must put a note in the "Special Delivery Notes" on the cart page including the receiver's mobile number.
- This option avoids face to face contact or maximises 'social distancing'.
REGULAR DELIVERY SERVICE
- Order Online and state "Regular Safe Delivery" in the Special Delivery Notes section on the cart page, or state this is your option for Phone orders.
- We will deliver to the requested address, knock or ring the door bell and wait for the person if they are home, and hand over the flowers.
- At all times we will ensure a safe distance and hygienic processes are followed as we only use trusted drivers or our own florists to deliver.
SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS & STAFF
Mordialloc Florist implemented strict hygiene & disinfection procedures and processes early March 2020 in anticipation of COVID-19 (before any government restrictions were announced).
We take the safety of you and our staff very seriously and we practice and encourage strict hygiene and regular disinfection habits and now all staff and drivers use masks at all times.
We have a strict, well signed, hygienic in-store set up for 5 customers at a time with markings on the floor to ensure social distancing and sanitising stations throughout the store and workshop areas. We have also set up dedicated work spaces, tools, etc., for each of our team.
If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to us via phone, email or in store.