COVID-19: DELIVERY & CONTACTLESS COLLECTIONS AVAILABLE
LOCKDOWN #6 - Started 5th August 2021
YES! WE'RE STILL DELIVERING ACROSS MELBOURNE & PENINSULA MONDAY TO SATURDAY + COLLECTIONS VIA CLICK & COLLECT OR PHONE ON (03) 9587 8595 MONDAY TO SUNDAY.
UPDATED 19th SEPTEMBER
Through this ongoing lockdown that has been extended through to late October or early November, we continue to provide Flower Delivery Monday - Saturday across Melbourne & Mornington Peninsula, and also continue to offer Collections Monday - Sunday. You can place your Flower Delivery or Collection orders Online 24x7 or over the Phone on (03) 9587 8595 during our opening hours (Note: We are closed Public Holidays).
- All of our Quality, Service & Delivery Guarantees still apply
- Any further updates or important information will be available on this page (i.e. we update this page regularly)
- To see our updated Phone and Collection hours (during the lockdowns) please visit the Contact Us page
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR DELIVERIES
- Yes! We're still open for Deliveries and pre-paid Collections. You can book online 24x7 and over the phone.
- We will continue to offer our “Contactless” Flower Delivery service to minimise contact and our drivers will be wearing masks if directed by the authorities. You can select this on the Cart page (details below).
- We use our own drivers for most deliveries and for those extra busy days we will only use reliable and hygienic drivers that we trust and that comply with all hygiene and social distancing processes.
- Order Online simply write "Contactless" on the Cart Page in the 'Special Delivery Note' section as part of Step 4. If ordering via Phone or In Store simply make this request at the time of ordering.
- We’ll deliver the flowers to requested address. We'll knock or ring the door bell, and then leave the flowers in a safe, dry place as close to the door as possible.
- You will receive an email notification when the delivery has arrived (please ensure your email address is correct when placing orders).
- If you would like to have us Call or Text the receiver that we have arrived you must put a note in the "Special Delivery Notes" on the cart page including the receiver's mobile number.
- This option avoids face to face contact or maximises 'social distancing'.
- NEW! No need to make any special actions as we have defaulted back to this as our standard service.
- We will deliver to the requested address, knock or ring the door bell and wait for the person if they are home, and hand over the flowers.
- NOTE: At all times we will ensure a safe distance and hygienic processes are followed as we only use trusted drivers or our own florists to deliver and in the event that the government regulations change we will re-introduce the necessary processes and procedures.
Mordialloc Florist implemented strict hygiene & disinfection procedures and processes early March 2020 in anticipation of COVID-19 (before any government restrictions were announced).
We take the safety of you and our staff very seriously and we practice and encourage strict hygiene and regular disinfection habits and all staff and drivers use masks if directed by the relevant authorities.
We have a strict, well signed, hygienic in-store set up for our customers with markings on the floor to ensure social distancing and sanitising stations throughout the store and workshop areas. We have also set up dedicated work spaces, tools, etc., for each of our team.
If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to us via phone, email or in store.